Goto WWW.EAA72Raffle.org for details. Over $100,000 invested in the totally new 2022 RANS S-19. Equipped with a factory new Rotax 912-ULS, RANS engine and exhaust kits, with a Sensenich composite ground adjustable propeller. The Dynon Avionics package include: Two D700 displays, EMS-220 engine monitoring module, ADHRS primary and secondary, roll and pitch servos, AOA/pitot probe, backup battery, Mode-S transponder, GPS-2020 ADS-B OUT and the comm is a Garmin SL40. Final paint scheduled for June 2022. Proceeds used for scholarships for pilot and mechanic training. In addition, our Chapter will acquire a flight simulator for the region’s pilots to use for recurrency and advanced training. See WWW.EAA72Raffle.org for more details and photos.
* Each Raffle Ticket is $100 with only 2500 tickets offered for sale.
* Ticket Purchaser must be 18 years of age or older.
* Raffle runs from January 1, 2022 until December 16, 2022 with the raffle drawing be held on December 17, 2022 or sooner if all tickets are sold.
* Drawing results will be published on the raffle website by December 18, 2022 and the winner will be notified by email, mail or phone.
* The plane will be presented at the EAA Chapter 72 facility. Address listed below.
* If the Raffle is cancelled, all ticket monies will be returned to the ticket holder.
* Winners will be responsible for all applicable fees and taxes.
* Tickets available at www.EAA72Raffle.org.
* Licensed by the Colorado Secretary of State Bingo-Raffles Division under Raffle License No. 2022-16956.
General Characteristics: Capacity: Two Length: 19 ft 10.75 in Wingspan: 28 ft 0 in Height: 7 ft 11.5 in Wing area: 126.9 sq ft Aspect ratio: 6.18:1 Empty weight: 820 lb Gross weight: 1,320 lb Fuel capacity: 24 US gallons
Performance: Cruise speed: 128 mph (206 km/h, 111 kn) Stall speed: 45 mph (39 kn) flaps down Never exceed speed: 150 mph (130 kn) Range: 580 mi (500 nmi) Endurance: 5.1 hrs Service ceiling: 14,500 ft g limits: +4.4/-2 at max gross weight Rate of climb: 900 ft/min Wing loading: 10.4 lb/sq ft
Two Dynon D700 displays, Dynon EMS-220 engine monitoring module, Dynon ADHRS primary and secondary, Dynon roll and pitch servos, Dynon AOA/pitot probe, Dynon backup battery, Dynon Mode-S transponder, Dynon GPS-2020 ADS-B OUT and a Garmin SL40 Comm.
Final paint to be applied in June 2022. See website for paint scheme.